Blog Update: 13MAY

I discovered today that the Wikipedia article on the Battle of Palkhed has a significant part of my post on the same subject. I tried looking for the person who has done this, and discovered that I only have an IP address for that version.

I have now written to the Wikipedia admins to see what needs to be done. I don’t mind the use of my content on Wikipedia – only that now it may seem that I copied the article from there!

In speaking with a friend about this issue, I got the idea of assigning a proper license to my content. I have now applied a Creative Commons to this entire blog.

This blog is now licensed as CC-BY-NC-ND. For more details choose the COPYRIGHT link on the sidebar.

Advertisements

3 thoughts on “Blog Update: 13MAY

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s